Accessing Stored procedures within Oracle packages

Does anybody know how  I get packaged procedures to appear in the
StoredProcName drop down list for  a database  or how i access them in
Delphi?
Thanks
Paul

Re:Accessing Stored procedures within Oracle packages

We found we just couldn't see them with the object inspector.
But you can with the DB / SQL explorer.
I wound up having to type their names in. (Upper case).
Anyway, once this was done, their liitle expression builder worked and so
did everything else.

Other Threads