Retrieve SQL Statement after execute

Is there a way to retrieve the SQL statement from the BDE after
you have executed a query or createtabe?

Re:Retrieve SQL Statement after execute

Hi Wayne,

    For TQuery, the type for SQL is TStrings. So as long as you haven't
cleared the SQL inside the TQuery, you can always get it by, say, Query1.SQL
. To view it, the easiest way I know will be use a listbox or memo, then put
listbox.items.addStrings(Query1.SQL) or memo.items.addStrings(Query1.SQL);

    Hope that it helps.

Regards,

Bernard

Wayne Blosat wrote in message <7nprke$a...@forums.borland.com>...
>Is there a way to retrieve the SQL statement from the BDE after
>you have executed a query or createtabe?

Other Threads