Changing Font in RichEdit while loading...

w/D3.02,

I have  a Main Form w/a RichEdit component.

The files to be loaded need to be read char by char,
and depending on the value of the char, assigned one of a
few different fonts.

Changing Font.Name as the chars are read in results in all
text displayed w/the last Font named.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

--
George Newton

geor...@rabbithole.world.std.com
(x the rabbit... when sending email)

Re:Changing Font in RichEdit while loading...

In article <38AAFA43.5695D...@rabbithole.world.std.com>, George Newton
wrote:

> Changing Font.Name as the chars are read in results in all
> text displayed w/the last Font named.

You need to use the SelAttributes properties. See the code in the RichEdit
demo which shows you how to do it.

 Mike Orriss (TeamB)
 (Unless stated otherwise, my replies relate to Delphi 4.03/5.00)
 (Unsolicited e-mail replies will most likely be ignored)

Other Threads