changing column widths in DBGrids

Can anyone help me pls.  Is there any easy way to change column widths
of a DBGrid which references a database via SQL so that the columns can
be seen easily without having to resize manually with mouse?

Re:changing column widths in DBGrids

> Can anyone help me pls.  Is there any easy way to change column widths
> of a DBGrid which references a database via SQL so that the columns can
> be seen easily without having to resize manually with mouse?

But of course. Use TColumn.Width property.

Vadim Yakovlev

Re:changing column widths in DBGrids

See the Field.DisplayWidth property.  If you make your query active at
design time, you'll be able to adjust the DisplayWidth of each visible field
and see what the effect is.

Paul / ColumbuSoft
www.columbusoft.com