BUG DAO 3.5 WITH BDE 5.01 (native msaccess) (POST in Delphi.Desktop)

In DbEdit digita 8.11
In table write 8.1099
Field Type money
Values between 8.11 and 8.20 the bug ocurr.

IDDA3532.DLL 5.1.0.4 21/6/99

Sugestion??
Alguma sugest?o???

Re:BUG DAO 3.5 WITH BDE 5.01 (native msaccess) (POST in Delphi.Desktop)

"AIRTON" <airton...@brturbo.com> wrote

> In DbEdit digita 8.11
> In table write 8.1099
> Field Type money
> Values between 8.11 and 8.20 the bug ocurr.

I recommend looking for solution in thread in
"borland.public.delphi.database.sqlservers" with subject
"Numeric field Rounding error"
Regards, JohnH

Re:BUG DAO 3.5 WITH BDE 5.01 (native msaccess) (POST in Delphi.Desktop)

>I recommend looking for solution in thread in
>"borland.public.delphi.database.sqlservers" with subject

Actually, Access is considered a desktop database so this is the
appropriate group. My best guess is that the BDE is converting the
value to a float at some point and you are seeing normal floating
point imprecision. I have no idea how Access stores money fields
internally but my guess is that it is not floating point format. I
have no suggestion for a solution.

--
Bill (TeamB)