Interbase seems to lock up

Hello all,

Interbase seems to lock up on a first insert.

Whenever I hav created a new database and have
inserted a first record (sometimes later) it
seems to lock up and I have to shutdown the
server (IB) and restart it and the program.

Any ideas?  TIA

Steve Fields

Re:Interbase seems to lock up

Steve Fields wrote:

> Hello all,

> Interbase seems to lock up on a first insert.

> Whenever I hav created a new database and have
> inserted a first record (sometimes later) it
> seems to lock up and I have to shutdown the
> server (IB) and restart it and the program.

> Any ideas?  TIA

Not without more information.  I was just doing some testing yesterday that
would have duplicated this if this was all that was needed.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.

Other Threads