ODBC resource DLL a different version than the Administrator

I just recently installed Delphi 4 on a Windows NT 4.0 with SP5.  I
developed
an application  using Paradox, and it works fine with that. When I
converted
it to ACCESS 97 and attempt to add the Access database using the ODBC
administrator I get an error:

Start > Programs > Odbc > 32 Bit ODBC Administrator

I get this error message:

"The ODBC resource DLL (C:\WINNT\System32\odbcint.dll) is
a different version than the Administrator (C:\WINNT\ODBCAD32.exe).

You need to reinstall the ODBC components to ensure proper operations.

Press OK to proceed, CANCEL to abort."

1.  I attempted to correct this by re-installing Delphi 4 and Update
Packs 2 and 3.

2.  I re-installed Office 97 and SR2a.

None of these actions have helped the problem.  Any ideas on what I am
supposed
to reinstall or how these got out of sync?  Thanks for your help.
Fred

Re:ODBC resource DLL a different version than the Administrator

>"The ODBC resource DLL (C:\WINNT\System32\odbcint.dll) is
>a different version than the Administrator (C:\WINNT\ODBCAD32.exe).

Use Find to search for multiple versions of this file.  Delete all but the most
recent.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com