Setting margin in word 97 through delphi 3

Hi friends,

Please help me in telling how to change programatically, the default
margin settings of a word 97 document using Delphi 3. An early reply
will be appreciated.

Aloke

Re:Setting margin in word 97 through delphi 3

Maybe this should be in the OLEAUTOMATION group?

Anyway, have you tried our free msWordMerge component (try DSP or Torrry's
or email me for a copy). It exposes the word object. and can return an
OLEVariant to the ActiveDocument or a nominated document in Word?.

Assuming you have the OLEVariant containing an open document you can change
the margins using the documents pageSetup property. It is described in the
Word Help file (check out the VISUAL BASIC HELP part of WORD HELP).

If you still have problems, e-mail me at pie...@finalfiler.com

Gigamaq Consultants (P) Ltd. wrote in message
<3608FC36.2761A...@giascl01.vsnl.net.in>...

>Hi friends,

>Please help me in telling how to change programatically, the default
>margin settings of a word 97 document using Delphi 3. An early reply
>will be appreciated.

>Aloke

Other Threads