Getting WATTCP to work with BP7 DOS DPMI...

I would very much like to have a TCP/IP stack to work with a 16bit DPMI BP7
program. Since WATTCP seems to be the only available and tested TCP/IP
interface for DOS, I have been thinking about trying to use it. The only
problem is that it is C code...

I have earlier tested some interaction with C and BP by creating 16-bit DLLs
in C with the BC++ 4, and it seemed to work well. But it was only for
testing. What I am thinking about is creating a DLL containing the WATTCP,
and then call it from BP. I have not any experience with WATTCP yet, so I am
not sure if this can work. Has anyone tried this, and if, was it a good
working solution?

Ola