32 bit code in a 15 bit compiler

I like to use 32 bit opcodes but since tp7 is 16 bit how do you link that
code into the program then?  Does anybody know how?

Re:32 bit code in a 15 bit compiler

-=[Yu greetz All]=-
 YKC> From: con...@nyc.pipeline.com (Yu Kwan Cheng)
 YKC> Date: 13 Mar 1996 01:20:26 -0500

 YKC> I like to use 32 bit opcodes but since tp7 is 16 bit how do you link
 YKC> that code into the program then?  Does anybody know how?

 Hi! ....

 That's not so easy as you think....
 there are more than one ways of doing this....

 1) Hardcoding:

       db 66h
       mov ax,bx  ; this is equal to: MOV EAX,EAX

 2) Linking an assembler object file into your pascal file...
    I don't have any experience in this, sorry...

 Well.... I hope you can work it out from here...

 Toodles!

 Mr. M / The KIP Brigade

M...@badnews.idn.nl (Mr_M) wrote:
> 2) Linking an assembler object file into your pascal file...
>    I don't have any experience in this, sorry...

Direction on how to do this with TP is included in the file at the URL
below.

Glenn Grotzinger
mailto:ggr...@2sprint.net
MOD and S3M user extraordinaire.
Writer of TP tutorial.  All released parts findable at:
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tptutr0h.zip

Other Threads