COMMUNICATION GURUS PLEASE HELP ME

YO!!!
I am a software developer and ofcourse Delphi {*word*60}. My company wants
to use Internet and BBS-services for distibution of applications. So I
want to now the folowing:
1. Does Delphi provide all components neccessary for exchange of files
via Internet (I think it does but I dont know how to implement them,
maybe FTP control in Delphi3 is enough);
2. Where to get components for BBS communications (just simple file
transfer). I am familiar with ASYNCPRO but I am looking for something
cheaper and posibly FREE.
Please give me as much information as you can. Don't be shy.
Thank you for Your cooperation.

                                Mario Medved
                Email: Mario Med...@Trinet.si

Re:COMMUNICATION GURUS PLEASE HELP ME

YO!!!
I am a software developer and Delphi freak (of course).
My company wants to use Internet end BBS for software distibution.
I need to know the following;
1. Does Delphi 3 provide eough components for file transfer via
Internet (I think it does, especialy FTP comp., but I don't know how
to implement it) and how it should work.
2.Where to get component for BBS communications (just file transfer).
I am familiar with AsyncPro, but I need something cheaper or FREE.
If you have souch component  or have any idea how to write it please
let me know.
That would be all, for now.
Pleas give me as much information as you can. Dont be SHY.

P.S: This is the first time I am using News and FreeAgent so forgive
me if there is houndred copies of this message there.
BYE.

                                                Mario Medved
                                EMail: Mario Med...@TriNet.si

Other Threads