TPW 1.5 Object Windows/That other stuff Tutorial

I'm looking for a good Tutorial that teaches how to make windows, message
boxes, drop down menus, and display graphics.

I read the books that come with TPW 1.5 and they didn't help much.  Their
manuals expect you to already know half this stuff.  I've only taken 1 yr.
AP Computer Science, so I don't.  All I understood was that you need DCs.
And with GetDC(0), you can write directly to the screen.  How do I put
graphics, lines, circles, plot pixels, etc?

Thanks for any help anyone can give on either my questions or finding a
tutorial.

Oh yeah, is it legal to edit WinCRT?

~Andrew Bishop
~AKBis...@aol.com
~68k ASM programmer (still learning!)
~Pascal programmer

Re:TPW 1.5 Object Windows/That other stuff Tutorial

Hi

I can recommend a book. It's called "Turbo Pascal for Windows - Techniques
and Utilites" written by Neil J. Rubenking. It helped me a lot.

Maybe you can loan it from someone or possibly find in a library? It's kind
of expensive I'm afraid.

Sincerely, H?kan M?ller

AKBishop <akbis...@aol.com> skrev i inl?gg
<19970509133401.JAA18...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> I'm looking for a good Tutorial that teaches how to make windows, message
> boxes, drop down menus, and display graphics.

> I read the books that come with TPW 1.5 and they didn't help much.  Their
> manuals expect you to already know half this stuff.  I've only taken 1
yr.
> AP Computer Science, so I don't.  All I understood was that you need DCs.
> And with GetDC(0), you can write directly to the screen.  How do I put
> graphics, lines, circles, plot pixels, etc?

> Thanks for any help anyone can give on either my questions or finding a
> tutorial.

> Oh yeah, is it legal to edit WinCRT?

> ~Andrew Bishop
> ~AKBis...@aol.com