tpu's and obj's

In article <50m29f$...@mochi.lava.net> l...@lava.net (Max) writes:
>From: l...@lava.net (Max)
>Subject: Want to write GAMES! PASCAL OK?
>Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996 05:16:42 GMT
>        I'm just a beginner of Pascal!  I want to write some games.  I wonder
>if Pascal is low-level enough to write VGA games?  I used to do my
>programs in C (just some very small graphic programs, like showing a
>picture on the screen), but I'm really tired of using C 'cause I have
>to deal with a lot of things like OOP, pointers!
>        Anyway, Is Pascal a good language for a beginning game programer?
>        Please tell me what you think by E-mail and posting here so that
>everyone can share your valuable opinion!
>Thanks
>Max
>l...@lava.net

What you really need to do in order to write some decent code without messing
around is get some stuff that will do it for you.
I suggest you have a look at the ftp archives that have really good code. try

  x2ftp  &   simtelnet.
I forgot their adresses but i use local mirrors..

progrms that are must have is
2svga by Jou-Nen Chen & something called Gfx_.....
Really good stuff.
and if you want originality first use those things then when you have a
skeleton you should try and write you own compatible routines for each
procedure.. 1 at a time and it can be thus easily debugged..and you can always
go back.