Splitting channels of a bitmap

Does anyone know of a fast way of splitting the RGB channels of a bitmap to
get grayscale bitmaps? I know it could be done by accessing each single
pixels, but there must be a faster way?

--
CU & Take Care!

Bj?rn
--------
http://www.b-ischo.horizont-is.net
--------

Re:Splitting channels of a bitmap

Bjoern Ischo wrote:
> Does anyone know of a fast way of splitting the RGB channels of a bitmap to
> get grayscale bitmaps? I know it could be done by accessing each single
> pixels, but there must be a faster way?

Use ScanLine (in combo with TRGBTriple) if you have D3.  It is fast.  You must
access each single pixel but ScaLine does it the fastest.

--
Wayne Herbert
Manager, Computer Products

Vox:  713.522.7949
Fax:  713.521.3202
Email:  wherb...@keymaps.com

Key Maps - "Heading you in the right direction"

Other Threads