parallel port how to send byte on it?

Hello!

I want to get control on the parallel port
under win98.
Where can i find some example about it?

best regards

Marc

Re:parallel port how to send byte on it?

Are you sure you have added the .c files to the project after renaming them?

Marc Gerin <marc.ge...@skynet.be> wrote in message

> Hello!

> I want to get control on the parallel port
> under win98.
> Where can i find some example about it?

> best regards

> Marc

Re:parallel port how to send byte on it?

Sorry the, upper answer was not supposed to be here...
It was a reply to different question.

Boris

Boris Vidolov <Bo...@sirma.bg> wrote in message

> Are you sure you have added the .c files to the project after renaming
them?

> Marc Gerin <marc.ge...@skynet.be> wrote in message
> > Hello!

> > I want to get control on the parallel port
> > under win98.
> > Where can i find some example about it?

> > best regards

> > Marc

Re:parallel port how to send byte on it?

hello marc,

Try to find IO.DLL that can help you to interface I/O port on win95/98.

Nice day
Thierry

Marc Gerin a crit:

> Hello!

> I want to get control on the parallel port
> under win98.
> Where can i find some example about it?

> best regards

> Marc