TP 5.5 Runtime-Library

Hello,

where can I get the Run-Time Source from TP 5.5 ? I think it was distributed
with the TP 5.5 Professional version,

On Ebay I only found the last weeks the standard version, I'm a registered user
from BP 7.01 (with RTL source code)), did I get problems with Borland, if I
find the 5.5 RTL source on the net ?

 Klaus Weires

Re:TP 5.5 Runtime-Library

Kweires wrote:
> Hello,

> where can I get the Run-Time Source from TP 5.5 ? I think it was distributed
> with the TP 5.5 Professional version,

> On Ebay I only found the last weeks the standard version, I'm a registered user
> from BP 7.01 (with RTL source code)), did I get problems with Borland, if I
> find the 5.5 RTL source on the net ?

>  Klaus Weires

Aren't ypou happy with your BP 7.01 incl. RTL source or why the need of
TP 5.5 source? I'm just curious...

Greetings

Markus

Other Threads