More FTP problems...

The following OnStatus line generates an access violation. I've traced it
into Format/FormatBuf when the aaArgs is nil but I can't fix the problem.
I'm running D6 (I've uninstalled v8 that came with it) and installed 9.1
into a different directory (not ...Borland\Source\Indy). But the Edit
[package] button is disabled so I can't re-compile it. If I make any changes
to the Id source files it's like it's completely ignoring any changes I
make.

procedure TIdComponent.DoStatus(AStatus: TIdStatus; const aaArgs: array of
const);
begin
  if assigned(OnStatus) then begin
    OnStatus(Self, AStatus, Format(IdStati[AStatus], aaArgs));

Anyone know whats going on?

Re:More FTP problems...

Hallo AzzaAzza69,

You must not have installed both versions. Kill both, saerch you hd for the
*indy*.bpl files,
delete them. Then do a new install of 9.1. (fetch from ftp).
hth Ernst

"AzzaAzza69" <nos...@nowhere.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> The following OnStatus line generates an access violation. I've traced it
> into Format/FormatBuf when the aaArgs is nil but I can't fix the problem.
> I'm running D6 (I've uninstalled v8 that came with it) and installed 9.1
> into a different directory (not ...Borland\Source\Indy). But the Edit
> [package] button is disabled so I can't re-compile it. If I make any
changes
> to the Id source files it's like it's completely ignoring any changes I
> make.

> procedure TIdComponent.DoStatus(AStatus: TIdStatus; const aaArgs: array of
> const);
> begin
>   if assigned(OnStatus) then begin
>     OnStatus(Self, AStatus, Format(IdStati[AStatus], aaArgs));
>   end;
> end;

> Anyone know whats going on?

Other Threads