Local SQL - Create Index - Create Non-Maintained?

Hello all.

I have a sql statement that creates an index on a local paradox table.

create index byMasterList on ItemMast
(DepartmentNumber,ItemSequenceNumber,ItemNumber)

However, it creates a maintained index.  How can I create a Non Maintained
Index using SQL?

Thanks,
Mike

Re:Local SQL - Create Index - Create Non-Maintained?

You cannot and I can't imagine why you would want to. Non-maintained indices
are a leftover from Paradox for DOS 1.0 and there is no reason to use them.

Bill
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)