Link error: Unresolved external '___System__GetTls'

I'm trying to compile my project using bcc. When it comes to linking the following errors occurs.

> Turbo Incremental Link 5.00 Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland

  ! Error: Unresolved external '___CPPdebugHook' referenced from C:\PROGRAMS\BORLAND\BCC55\LIB\CW32MT.LIB|xxv
  ! Error: Unresolved external '___System__GetTls' referenced from C:\PROGRAMS\BORLAND\BCC55\LIB\CW32MT.LIB|xxv

Anyone got any idea on what is causing these errors?

brgds
Andreas

Re:Link error: Unresolved external '___System__GetTls'

Wrong newsgroup.  This is borland.public.cpp.borlandcpp where the Borland
C++ compiler is covered.  The compiler you are using is C++ Builder.
Newsgroups for that product all have the word 'cppbuilder' in their name.
For instance:

  borland.public.cppbuilder.commandlinetools

The startup code must be the first object file listed for the linker.  The
errors you show suggest that no startup code was listed as part of the link.

.  Ed

Other Threads