HELP: Installing Delphi3 - INTRBASE-driver gone!

Hello,

I just installed Delphi3 (3,01) on al clean machine (i.e. no previous delphi
version on it) and tried to create a Borland INTRBASE database.
But what seemed to be the problem? There is no INTRBASE-type anymore, only a
ODBC-interbase driver (visigen)

I know, from colleagues, that the Original INTRBASE drive should be
available on my system, so something went wrong.
Reinstalling didn't fix the problem, so now I am a kind of desperate.

Does anyone have experience with this and knows an answer?

Please mail your answers to : pvge...@omega.nl

Thanx!

Re:HELP: Installing Delphi3 - INTRBASE-driver gone!

The interbase part seems to be installed seperatly.
Re-insert your CD and there is a menu items in autorun to install interbase.

Justmade
Logic Plus
********************
No News is Bad News !
********************

Pascal van Geest ???g??31 <6920oo$5b...@news2.xs4all.nl>...

>Hello,

>I just installed Delphi3 (3,01) on al clean machine (i.e. no previous
delphi
>version on it) and tried to create a Borland INTRBASE database.
>But what seemed to be the problem? There is no INTRBASE-type anymore, only
>ODBC-interbase driver (visigen)

>I know, from colleagues, that the Original INTRBASE drive should be
>available on my system, so something went wrong.
>Reinstalling didn't fix the problem, so now I am a kind of desperate.

>Does anyone have experience with this and knows an answer?

>Please mail your answers to : pvge...@omega.nl

>Thanx!

Other Threads