TSession Problem

Hi
I need some help with the TSession component.

I placed a TSession component in my data module. Then I change the
property 'SessionName' of the Dataset component (TTable, TQuery).
But if the property 'IndexName' got a value ,I can't activate the table.
The following error occurs: Alias name is not valid (I've got the German
version, so I can't say if the error sounds like this exactly). If the
property indexname is empty it works.

If I want to make a master-detail relation I've got the same error as
before.

If I don't use a TSession component everything works!

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks Oli

--
Oliver Wulff