HELP PLEASE HAVE MAJOR PROBLEM

Can anybody help me, I am a student at college, and i am trying to run
pascal on my system at home, but when I try to run the programs I make it
comes up with an error message, 'Division by Zero' this message is beginning
to get on my nerves, so can anybody please help me.
I have also tried mny different copies.

Please could you reply to
Andrew.ev...@mailcity.com
This is better for me

Re:HELP PLEASE HAVE MAJOR PROBLEM

Andrew Evans [mailto:and...@watty78.freeserve.co.uk] decided to regale
us with
>Can anybody help me, I am a student at college, and i am trying to run
>pascal on my system at home, but when I try to run the programs I make it
>comes up with an error message, 'Division by Zero' this message is beginning
>to get on my nerves, so can anybody please help me.

*Sigh* Please read before writing, it saves us all time. Info:

Mini-FAQ posted weekly lists this. Copies in the newsgroup and at
                        http://www.pascal.force9.co.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt
                        http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip

Also Timo Salmi's FAQ - monthly pointer posted in clpb
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
                        See #124

--
Pedt

Re:HELP PLEASE HAVE MAJOR PROBLEM

In article <7gpueo$ql...@news4.svr.pol.co.uk>,
  "Andrew Evans" <and...@watty78.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Can anybody help me, I am a student at college, and i am trying to run
> pascal on my system at home, but when I try to run the programs I make it
> comes up with an error message, 'Division by Zero' this message is beginning
> to get on my nerves, so can anybody please help me.
> I have also tried mny different copies.

Yes, you have indeed a very major problem, it's called "I HAVEN'T READ THE
FAQ" for this newsgroup. It's posted every Sunday, and if you've missed it,
look on http://www.dejanews.com/

> Please could you reply to
> Andrew.ev...@mailcity.com
> This is better for me

As said many times before, this is not a pizza delivery service. Post here,
and pick up the reply here!

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins