Call character using hex indexing

In ASCII we can make a call to a character using Char() or Wchar(). But
this function doesn't support the number that enter in hexadecimal
format such as 0x0660. I try to call a character in unicode by refering
it in number indexing, and still doesn't get the solution yet. I try to
find function that can realize this-- Wchar(0x0660) and will display the
right character.

Re:Call character using hex indexing

In article <386EF758.17112...@hotmail.com>, mr_suhai...@hotmail.com writes:
>In ASCII we can make a call to a character using Char() or Wchar(). But
>this function doesn't support the number that enter in hexadecimal
>format such as 0x0660. I try to call a character in unicode by refering
>it in number indexing, and still doesn't get the solution yet. I try to
>find function that can realize this-- Wchar(0x0660) and will display the
>right character.

In Delphi hex numbers are prefixed with a $, not 0x.

Code as  WChar($0660);

Delphi does not support the use of octal numbers.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads