Help! Need a good Delphi book.

Hello, everyone. In a few weeks I'm going to buy a copy of Delphi 3 and
I was hoping to get some suggestions for a book to help me learn it. I
already know a lot of the Pascal language so I don't need any beginners
training there. Any suggestions?

Re:Help! Need a good Delphi book.

Hi Lanzlot,

If there is one book I would recommend to you then it is the folowing one :

Mastering Delphi 3
By Marco Cant

ISBN : 0-7821-2052-0

Best regards,

Stefaan Lesage
Fotek nv; Belgium
Stef...@fotek.com

Lanzlot wrote in message <34585936.5...@worldnet.att.net>...
>Hello, everyone. In a few weeks I'm going to buy a copy of Delphi 3 and
>I was hoping to get some suggestions for a book to help me learn it. I
>already know a lot of the Pascal language so I don't need any beginners
>training there. Any suggestions?

Re:Help! Need a good Delphi book.

I have many and the ones I like are
Delphi 2 Unleashed by Calvert
Delphi Developers Guide by Pacheco and Teixera

Lanzlot <lanz...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
<34585936.5...@worldnet.att.net>...

:

> Mastering Delphi 3
> By Marco Cant

> ISBN : 0-7821-2052-0

I must say, I STRONGLY agree with this suggestion. Marco makes Delphi look
so easy... (or is it Borland whose responsible for that ?)

Re:Help! Need a good Delphi book.

I just picked up and really enjoy High Performance Delphi 3
Programming - Coriolis Group Books - Don Taylor.

On 31 Oct 1997 01:41:04 GMT, "Hugh Thompson" <hu...@echo-on.net>
wrote:

>I have many and the ones I like are
>Delphi 2 Unleashed by Calvert
>Delphi Developers Guide by Pacheco and Teixera

>Lanzlot <lanz...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
><34585936.5...@worldnet.att.net>...
>> Hello, everyone. In a few weeks I'm going to buy a copy of Delphi 3 and
>> I was hoping to get some suggestions for a book to help me learn it. I
>> already know a lot of the Pascal language so I don't need any beginners
>> training there. Any suggestions?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Javier Arroyo                   Arroyo Consulting
javi...@arroyoc.com            http://www.arroyoc.com

Re:Help! Need a good Delphi book.

Delphi 3 SuperBible is by far the best reference you need.
wrote:

>I have many and the ones I like are
>Delphi 2 Unleashed by Calvert
>Delphi Developers Guide by Pacheco and Teixera

>Lanzlot <lanz...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
><34585936.5...@worldnet.att.net>...
>> Hello, everyone. In a few weeks I'm going to buy a copy of Delphi 3 and
>> I was hoping to get some suggestions for a book to help me learn it. I
>> already know a lot of the Pascal language so I don't need any beginners
>> training there. Any suggestions?

Re:Help! Need a good Delphi book.

There's a list of all third-party Delphi books at Borland's
website -  http://www.borland.com
Rick Carter   carte...@email.uc.edu   rcar...@tso.cin.ix.net