BP7.0 Single-Step: Palette, Content of Graphicscreen?

I have got the following two problems debugging my
real-mode application with single steps. (Bp7.0, Win95)

1.) I changed the color palette to do gray-shading.
Unfortunately the color-palette changes back again after
each single-step.

2.) While doing single-steps, the content of the
graphics-screen gets destoyed, occasionally.

Does anyone know a solution for that?

Thanks in advance,
Helmut Hickerberger.

HELMUT HICKERSBERGER
University of Technology -  Vienna, Austria
EMAIL: mailto:e9125...@student.tuwien.ac.at
HPAGE: http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9125166/

Re:BP7.0 Single-Step: Palette, Content of Graphicscreen?

It might be possible to use a second graphics system for the de{*word*81}.
Monochrome videocard + monitor.

Helmut Hickersberger heeft geschreven in bericht
<35598F7C.4...@student.tuwien.ac.at>...