Delphi Game Part 2 Online (FREE DELPHI PRO)

Part 2 of the Delphi Operation X Contest is now online at:

http://www.borland.com/delphi/game.html

Part 2 adds 6 new clues.  Gather all the clues and you are entered into
a drawing for free Delphi 3 Professional.  We have 30 copies to give
away.

The game is built in JavaScript and ActiveX.  To play you need NS 3 or
NS 4, or IE 3 for the ActiveX.  It hasn't been tested with IE 4, but may
work with that too.  It doesn't work with NS 2.

If you missed the first part of the contest, you can still join in
mid-game, no problem.  I hope you enjoy it, and maybe win some free
product in the process.

-Tony