TListView.Sort() doesn't work HELP!

I tried to sort a listview by the TListView.Sort(...) method.
But the compiler doesn't know it.
Is this a bug? Where can I get a path or a workaround?

Thanks for any help,
Markus

(h...@rz.fht-esslingen.de)

Re:TListView.Sort() doesn't work HELP!

Take a look at AlphaSort and CustomSort methods.

--
Ray Basque
basq...@odyssee.net

Markus Hahn <h...@rz.fht-esslingen.de> wrote in article
<54i14g$mu...@news.belwue.de>...

On 22 Oct 1996, Raymond Basque wrote:

> Take a look at AlphaSort and CustomSort methods.

> --
> Ray Basque
> basq...@odyssee.net

> Markus Hahn <h...@rz.fht-esslingen.de> wrote in article
> <54i14g$mu...@news.belwue.de>...

> > I tried to sort a listview by the TListView.Sort(...) method.
> > But the compiler doesn't know it.
> > Is this a bug? Where can I get a path or a workaround?

> > Thanks for any help,
> > Markus

> > (h...@rz.fht-esslingen.de)

 Hi,

   please take a look at a method called Getsearchstring. But, you 'll not
 find it on the methods link of the TListView reference. Search for it
 using the index help tab.

 Hope this helps

 Emmanuel Tzagarakis, tzag...@cti.gr

Other Threads