Multiple instance of MDI child windows

In article <4ieh8s$...@oznet07.ozemail.com.au>,
   ja...@unknown.address.com (.) wrote:

>I have an application were I create multiple instances of an MDI child window
>but I need to be able to distinguish between them. Do I have to enumerate the
>child windows if so how I do this?

>Thanks in advance

>Jason Taylor
>email mo...@ozemail.com.au

The child windows are already enumerated. You get the number of the child
windows by referring to MDIChildCount, you can access the active child window
by using ActiveMDIChild, and you can call each MDI child window with
MDIChildren[i].

You can read this in the online help too.

Bye,

Johannes

  Johannes Schwarz                         Institut for Applied Mathematics
  student of material science              University for mining & metallurgy Leoben

  email:        schw...@unileoben.ac.at    Franz Josefstrasse 18
  office voice: +43 / (0)3842 / 402 927    A-8700 Leoben, Austria