Problem with 4 decimal places in currency field

Please Help!

I need to enter and display currency with 4 decimal places.

I changed regional settings in Windows to allow 4 digits after decimal. Both
DataBase Desktop and Delphi follow this setting and display four decimal
places, however 3rd and 4th digit after decimal is always displayed as 0.

If I enter 4.1234 and post it to database then it is truncated to $4.1200.
If I enter 123.6872 after it is posted it changes to $123.6900.
So basically I am losing 3rd and 4th digit after decimal point.

I also tried changing  DECIMALDIGITS in BDE configuration. Under
System/Formats/Number I changed it to 4, but it didn't help.

I am using Delphi 3 C/S, BDE 5.01 and MSSQL 6.5

Re:Problem with 4 decimal places in currency field

Hi
My field is defined as money in MSSQL

Mariusz

Other Threads