Mail Merge using Word 97 or 2000

Does anybody have a few pointers on the easiest way to do this? The
application I'm working on needs to support both 97 and 2000, so any ideas
on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

Normally I would use the server components from Delphi 5, but since it's not
possible to install the components for both versions I'll need to think of
something else.

Any hints, tips, links would be greatly appreciated

Yours sincerely,

Erik Schepers

Development Tool Supplier

Re:Mail Merge using Word 97 or 2000

I used MailMerge through Word97.pas and
it worked fine with Word2000 (under both Windows98 and Windows2000).

Vincent Demolombe - Montpellier - France

"Erik Schepers" <er...@dts.nl> a crit dans le message news:
3ba0af9b_2@dnews...

> Does anybody have a few pointers on the easiest way to do this? The
> application I'm working on needs to support both 97 and 2000, so any ideas
> on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

> Normally I would use the server components from Delphi 5, but since it's
not
> possible to install the components for both versions I'll need to think of
> something else.

> Any hints, tips, links would be greatly appreciated

> Yours sincerely,

> Erik Schepers

> Development Tool Supplier

Other Threads