Inline assembly

Hello!

        Does anyone know how to call an assembly subroutine from within
        inline assembly code?  I have tried to use CALL, but that doesn't
        work.  Anyone who can help me resolve this problem will receive a
        copy of a windowing text editor for MS-DOS that I wrote myself.
        Please mail responses to me at:

        Xjko...@titan.ecs.fullerton.edu

        Thanks!

Re:Inline assembly

In article <3vjbf5$...@nic-nac.CSU.net> xjko...@titan.fullerton.edu (Jeff Korpa) writes:
>        Does anyone know how to call an assembly subroutine from within
>        inline assembly code?  I have tried to use CALL, but that doesn't
>        work.  Anyone who can help me resolve this problem will receive a
>        copy of a windowing text editor for MS-DOS that I wrote myself.

You should use CALL, but you have to use the right kind of CALL.  Show us what
you tried, and we'll be able to point out what went wrong.

>        Please mail responses to me at:
>        Xjko...@titan.ecs.fullerton.edu

Please read responses in the newsgroup, or offer to post a summary.

Duncan Murdoch

Re:Inline assembly

xjko...@titan.fullerton.edu (Jeff Korpa) wrote:

 JK>  Does anyone know how to call an assembly subroutine from within
 JK>  inline assembly code?  I have tried to use CALL, but that doesn't
 JK>  work.  Anyone who can help me resolve this problem will receive a
 JK>  copy of a windowing text editor for MS-DOS that I wrote myself.
 JK>  Please mail responses to me at:

Wasn't thet something like:

Asm
  Call Label;
 @Label;
End;

Greetz from Maastricht/The Netherlands, Jeffrey.
                                    email: jhab...@pi.net / Fido: 2:284/312.3

Other Threads