form main menu turn into white after adding item to an inherited menu

hello,
  I have a form which is inherited from a base form, and i want to add some
more item to the menu. but after that the main menu 's background turn into
white. it is normal or how can i prevent it?

delphi 6 sp2

Re:form main menu turn into white after adding item to an inherited menu

No, not normal.
Too few info, post some sample code so we can understand what it is you do.

"Ka Chun, Cheng" <kcch...@biblecrawler.kom> a crit dans le message news:
3d034f78_2@dnews...

> hello,
>   I have a form which is inherited from a base form, and i want to add
some
> more item to the menu. but after that the main menu 's background turn
into
> white. it is normal or how can i prevent it?

> delphi 6 sp2

Other Threads