SQL query Master/detail (1 to O or more detail records)

Greetings
I have a master Access table "Incidents" this is related a another table
"Contacts"

How do I format a query to show all Records from Incidents even if they do
NOT have any Contacts.

At the moment my query looks something like this:

SELECT Incidents.P, Incidents.Idate,
       Incidents.Initialer, Incidents.Completed,
       Incidents.CompletedDT,
       Incidents.PFailtype,
       Incidents.Incidentnotes, Ikontakter.P,
--CUT--
FROM Incidents Incidents, Ikontakter Ikontakter
WHERE (Ikontakter.Pincident = Incidents.P)

But this only returns incidents which have a contact - not what I want !
I want it to return all Incidents even if there are no contacts.

Thanks for your time
DHL - DK