Port OS/2 to Win using Borland C++ compilers

Hello,

I have not seen the os/2 code yet, that is to be ported to windows, but porting to visualage c++ is out since IBM has stopped support of it.  It looks like this compiler is about the last C/C++ compiler for windows without messing with MFC.  I was wondering about porting to borland os/2 and then to borland windows if borland's old os/2 version had a very easy port to it's windows counterpart??  And the next question would be, is the lastest borland c++ compatible with the os/2 version (I think v2).  Any suggestions.  Thanks, Randy r...@iodis.com