Rave+D7: How to Save As PDF or HTML

The Rave manual says I can save a report in either HTML or PDF format, but
when I try it, the only file type available in the drop-down list is NDR
(rave internal format). Is this a cut-down version you get with Delphi 7
which doesn't support these output formats?

Regards,
Gavin Clements

Re:Rave+D7: How to Save As PDF or HTML

Gavin,

btw: you can find a special newsgroup on
borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.ravereports for rave-questions.

:-) thomas

"Gavin Clements" <msal...@eventmanagementsystems.co.uk> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:3e070806@newsgroups.borland.com...

> The Rave manual says I can save a report in either HTML or PDF format, but
> when I try it, the only file type available in the drop-down list is NDR
> (rave internal format). Is this a cut-down version you get with Delphi 7
> which doesn't support these output formats?

> Regards,
> Gavin Clements

Re:Rave+D7: How to Save As PDF or HTML

Gavin,
this feature is in every rave5 version, not only in the beX-version!!
you must only dropping a pdf render (or hmtl or rtf)-component anywhere on a
form or data module in your project.
now you can saving your report in a pdf-file.

:-) thomas

"Gavin Clements" <msal...@eventmanagementsystems.co.uk> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:3e070806@newsgroups.borland.com...

> The Rave manual says I can save a report in either HTML or PDF format, but
> when I try it, the only file type available in the drop-down list is NDR
> (rave internal format). Is this a cut-down version you get with Delphi 7
> which doesn't support these output formats?

> Regards,
> Gavin Clements

Other Threads