Preventing other apps from running

This could be an obvious one...

Does anyone know how to prevent other applications from launching
once my (D3) app is running?

Also, it would be very handy if I could detect all other apps running and
force closure, so that my greedy app can do what it likes.

Cheers, Ryan

.

Re:Preventing other apps from running

On Thu, 19 Mar 98 10:44:57 GMT, Ryan.Mi...@nottingham.ac.uk.nospam (Ryan Mills)
wrote:

>This could be an obvious one...

>Does anyone know how to prevent other applications from launching
>once my (D3) app is running?

>Also, it would be very handy if I could detect all other apps running and
>force closure, so that my greedy app can do what it likes.

>Cheers, Ryan

The easiest way I have found is to put the cats out so they don't jump on the
keyboard :-)

More seriously I would ask how could other unwanted applications get started if
you are at the keyboard ? Do you have poltergeist?

--

Ralph Hilton

Other Threads