Missing file...

Greetings.
I am Ralez.

I'm missing a file called SyncObjs.dcu. SyncObjs.bas will most likely
also do, but I prefer SyncObjs.dcu over the other one if I had to
choose, since it's a compiled and probably includes some files that
SyncObjs.bas might require that are fried over here also.

Please send this file (SyncObjs.dcu) to me if you feel like it. It got
fried in a computer crash (among other files), and I really need this
thing for a project of mine.

I really appreciate any help.
Thanx in advance. :)

PEACE & LOVE!

Ralez

Re:Missing file...

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:29:25 GMT, ra...@islandia.is (Rebbi Ralez) wrote:
>I'm missing a file called SyncObjs.dcu. SyncObjs.bas will most likely
>also do, but I prefer SyncObjs.dcu over the other one if I had to
>choose, since it's a compiled and probably includes some files that
>SyncObjs.bas might require that are fried over here also.

>Please send this file (SyncObjs.dcu) to me if you feel like it. It got
>fried in a computer crash (among other files), and I really need this
>thing for a project of mine.

You should be able to find this file on your Delphi Client/Server CD. Look
in the RUNIMAGE directory, such as:

  \Runimage\Delphi4\Lib         (for the .DCU file)
  \Runimage\Delphi4\Source\VCL  (for the .PAS file)

Better yet, you should just reinstall your Delphi Client/Server. This would
ensure that all files and Windows Registry entries are correct, and will
prevent potential problems.

Steve Koterski                      "The knowledge of the world is only to
Technical Publications              be acquired in the world, and not in a
INPRISE Corporation                 closet."
http://www.inprise.com/delphi          -- Earl of Chesterfield (1694-1773)

Re:Missing file...

  If you don't have it, you're not getting it...  It may be because you
bought the cheapy version, and it's not included.  I'd double check the CD
and see if it is included anywhere...  Otherwise, upgrade.  --  Those are
you ONLY options....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Rebbi Ralez wrote in message <35fd2add.6477...@news.islandia.is>...
>Greetings.
>I am Ralez.

>I'm missing a file called SyncObjs.dcu. SyncObjs.bas will most likely
>also do, but I prefer SyncObjs.dcu over the other one if I had to
>choose, since it's a compiled and probably includes some files that
>SyncObjs.bas might require that are fried over here also.

>Please send this file (SyncObjs.dcu) to me if you feel like it. It got
>fried in a computer crash (among other files), and I really need this
>thing for a project of mine.

>I really appreciate any help.
>Thanx in advance. :)

>PEACE & LOVE!