Opening a *.tif file in Word / Excel from Delphi 5

         I have the string location of a tiff file. I can view and
manipulate the image in my app just fine.  What I need to be able to do is
to invoke a session of either Word or Excel and at the same time feed the
location of the tiff file into my Word or Excel app and view the file as if
the user inserted the tiff.

Any help would be appreciated greatly

Sincerely,
Eric

Re:Opening a *.tif file in Word / Excel from Delphi 5

"Eric Helmers" <ehelm...@homecityice.com> wrote in message news:3a2416bc$1_2@dnews...
> Any help would be appreciated greatly

You might try a post to borland.public.delphi.oleautomation and see if
Deborah Pate (Team B) has any suggestions.

--
efg

Earl F. Glynn     E-mail:  e...@efg2.com
Overland Park, KS  USA
Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Default.htm

Re:Opening a *.tif file in Word / Excel from Delphi 5

If your problem is the image, try to feed it as a bitmap.
If your problem is the feeding, well you can try automation or VBscripting a
little (dont pannic, it's easy...)

--

Have fun!
- Joao Barata [http://jmejm.webjump.com]

--
Earl F. Glynn <EarlGl...@att.net> escreveu na mensagem
:
: > Any help would be appreciated greatly
:
: You might try a post to borland.public.delphi.oleautomation and see if
: Deborah Pate (Team B) has any suggestions.
:

Other Threads