DBComboBox

I guess u need a TDBLookupComboBox.
Silas wrote in message <38AE6609.6FB63...@yahoo.com>...
>How can I make the DBComboBox list all the record values of a particular
>field of a database table ? For me, only the first record's value is
>getting displayed;that too is not working if the style is
>"csDropDownList". Can somebody help me ?

>SILAS.

Re:DBComboBox

ListSource should be the DataSource from which to take the values.
Then set KeyField and ListField to what field u need to list and what u need
to store.

Then u may use the DataSource/FieldName to store the KeyField value in the
FieldName. If there is no such thing as a table to store the values just use
KeyValue to set/get the KeyField value.

Stefan

Silas wrote in message <38AE983A.25C78...@yahoo.com>...
>But even DBLookupComboBox is not working. Tell me how to connect
>the table field to DBLookupComboBox .

>Stefan wrote:

>> I guess u need a TDBLookupComboBox.

>> Silas wrote in message <38AE6609.6FB63...@yahoo.com>...
>> >How can I make the DBComboBox list all the record values of a particular
>> >field of a database table ? For me, only the first record's value is
>> >getting displayed;that too is not working if the style is
>> >"csDropDownList". Can somebody help me ?

>> >SILAS.

Other Threads