Urgent help needed

I am reletavely new to pascal programing and am currently in school.
I have been given a project to do and my task is just to write a program to display
text and graphics at the same time - nothing fancy.

But as I said, I am new to it and really need any help on how to get a 640*480 code
running to display 256 colour gifs or bmps or pcx files in turbo pascal 7.0

I do understand a bit and am able to write it in 320*200 but is very bad quality text.

All help is appreciated. I will return the favour if I can.

Please reply to ne...@solo.pipex.co.za

Thank you very much, Neil