list all shares of a windows computer

good morning

I want to list all shares of a windows computer. The IP of the
computer is known.
I already tried to use FindFirst / FindNext to make a directory
listing with a path in the form:

\\[IP, known]\*.*

But this version does not return any folder. But the following verion
works.

\\[IP, known]\[Folder, not known]\*.*

But the problem is, as mentioned, that i don't know the name of the
directory. In fact i want to list all shares of the computer at the
known IP.

Does anyone know a solution?

best wishes and a happy new year
michael meier

Re:list all shares of a windows computer

Look at WnetEnumResources
Michael Meier wrote:
> good morning

> I want to list all shares of a windows computer. The IP of the
> computer is known.
> I already tried to use FindFirst / FindNext to make a directory
> listing with a path in the form:

> \\[IP, known]\*.*

> But this version does not return any folder. But the following verion
> works.

> \\[IP, known]\[Folder, not known]\*.*

> But the problem is, as mentioned, that i don't know the name of the
> directory. In fact i want to list all shares of the computer at the
> known IP.

> Does anyone know a solution?

> best wishes and a happy new year
> michael meier

Re:list all shares of a windows computer

thx. but where do i find it?

i saw an example to list all computers of the network neighborhood in
a german forum. but i don't know how i have to change the code to make
it display me all shares of a specified computer.

can you help me?

greetz
michael meier

On 6 Jan 2003 05:10:14 -0800, mihi87hit...@gmx.ch (Michael Meier) wrote:

>thx. but where do i find it?
>i saw an example to list all computers of the network neighborhood in
>a german forum. but i don't know how i have to change the code to make
>it display me all shares of a specified computer.
>can you help me?
>> Look at WnetEnumResources

You could also get some help/hints at ....
http://www.swissdelphicenter.ch/torry/internet.php

Andy
The Perpetual Novice Programmer

Other Threads