FAX FAX FAX

Hi,

Does anyone know of a GOOD fax-component shareware/freeware?

I tried FAX.ZIP from the DSP, that but doesn't work right.

Thanx,
Raymond

Re:FAX FAX FAX

Raymond,

If I was you I'd be looking at commercial, not freeware or shareware
products for something of this nature. Try Async Pro from TurboPower, for
example. I haven't used their fax components, but the rest of the product
is exemplary, and it won't cost you as much as the time you spend fiddling
with half-arsed, unsupported products.

NOTE: This is not a comment on shareware and freeware in general, I just
haven't seen any decent fax components out there. The Delphi shareware and
freeware that I've seen is often excellent.

--
Luke Webber

* Note: The opinions expressed by Luke Webber are in no way supported *
*       by his employers, Luke Webber Consulting Services             *

Other Threads