Changing default printer

From within an application I want to change the setting of the Windows
default printer. I have found an entry ChangeDefaultPrinter in SpoolSS.Dll,
but can't figure out how to use it.
Can anyone give me directions on this subject? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jan de Groot.
Email: J.de.Gr...@agripartner.nl

Re:Changing default printer

>From within an application I want to change the setting of the Windows
>default printer.

Have a look at Knowledge Base articles Q135387 "How to Get and Set the
Default Printer in Windows", and Q140560 "How to Set the Default
Printer Programmatically in Windows 95".

If you need to change the settings of the printer I think you need to
use either DocumentProperties or ExtDeviceMode with the DM_UPDATE
value.

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.