prinnting graph mode

How can I print what I have maked in the Graphmode ?

Re:prinnting graph mode

In article <3ud2vu$...@news.rwth-aachen.de>, stra...@rwth-aachen.de (Strauch) writes:
> How can I print what I have maked in the Graphmode ?

Check out the book Turbo Pascal Advanced Techniques by Ohlsen and Stroker
(it is a Que book).  On pages 322 - 326, there is code showing you
how to this for a HP LaserJet.  I've used this code in one of my programs
with great success.

"I don't know what your problem is, but I simply | Mark Britto
can not have students wandering the hallways     | mbri...@logicon.com
during class, interrupting other classes, and    | cs11mab (In House)
giving prophecies of a great plague."            |
 Principal McVicker in "The Great Cornhilio"     |
"So much for Technology"  Jim upon learning of Penny's refusal to convert
                          my ASCII output files over to the WCS database.