Database Shutdown Problem ( Ibserver stop )

Hi all,

   I got following error message when I shutdown the database by using
command
   "ibserver stop" .

[interbase@myhost interbase]$ ibserver stop
Unable to complete network request to host "myhost".
-Error while listening for an incoming connection.
-Address already in use

T.J.

Re:Database Shutdown Problem ( Ibserver stop )

> [interbase@myhost interbase]$ ibserver stop
> Unable to complete network request to host "myhost".
> -Error while listening for an incoming connection.
> -Address already in use

Make sure there is no other application use port 3050.

-Jaimy Azle
--
Jaimy Azle | Principle Developer
Center of Computer Development System