Delphi 6 Quickrep 3.6.1: why global QRPrinter not defined

hi all:
  I convert my Delphi 5 source code to Delphi6,
so I download Quickrep 3.6.1 source,and re-compile,
when compile my  code "QRPrinter.Print;",
a error reported: Undeclared identifier: 'QRPrinter'
I not define the VER36PRO.  How to resolve this problem?

thanks

Re:Delphi 6 Quickrep 3.6.1: why global QRPrinter not defined

Xie Bingpeng,

You'll stand a better chance of getting an answer
if you ask this question in the reporting-charting
group.

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

"Xie Bingpeng" <bp...@attn.com.cn> wrote in message

> hi all:
>   I convert my Delphi 5 source code to Delphi6,
> so I download Quickrep 3.6.1 source,and re-compile,
> when compile my  code "QRPrinter.Print;",
> a error reported: Undeclared identifier: 'QRPrinter'
> I not define the VER36PRO.  How to resolve this problem?

> thanks

Other Threads