Hiding memo fields

I have this real simple problem but for one way or another can't figure it
out...

I have a hidden memo field (visible = false). If i load a text file with

memo1.lines.loadfromfile('afile.txt')

the memo field is no longer hiden, although 'visible' still is false. I have
to call :

memo1.show;
memo1.hide;

to make it hidden again.

I'm using delphi 2.01. Anyone knows what's going wrong here ?

Re:Hiding memo fields

Eric -

If it was a problem in D2, it is fixed in D3. (I don't have D2
installed any more so I can't confirm it was a problem though.)

But I'd suspect something else is going on inside your application.
You might try just a real dump demo app to confirm that it is or is
not your code.

Good luck.

Kurt

Other Threads