MSAccess 97 ands Windows 2000 Professional

Hi,

I need to install my application (MSAccess 97 with BDE conection) in Windows
2000 Professional machine.

I cant install DAO 3.5, I install MDAC 2.6 but not working

Thank

PTTK

Re:MSAccess 97 ands Windows 2000 Professional

>I need to install my application (MSAccess 97 with BDE conection) in Windows
>2000 Professional machine.

>I cant install DAO 3.5, I install MDAC 2.6 but not working

The BDE Access driver required DAO and Mdac does not install DAO

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:MSAccess 97 ands Windows 2000 Professional

Thank Brian

But, how install DAO in Windows 2000 Professional machine?

PTTK

Brian Bushay TeamB escribi en mensaje ...

>>I need to install my application (MSAccess 97 with BDE conection) in
Windows
>>2000 Professional machine.

>>I cant install DAO 3.5, I install MDAC 2.6 but not working

>The BDE Access driver required DAO and Mdac does not install DAO

>--
>Brian Bushay (TeamB)
>Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:MSAccess 97 ands Windows 2000 Professional

>But, how install DAO in Windows 2000 Professional machine?

Install Access,  Install Office Data Access components for Excel or install some
other program that uses DAO.

http://delphidao.finalfiler.com/daoinst.htm
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)