AV problem with QR 3.07 Pro

I am getting the following error on a sporadic basis when using "Preview" on
the same report several times.

"Access Violation of address 005D2C26 in module visjobbk.exe. Read of
address FFFFFFFF"

The code I am calling when the user hits the "Print" button is:

procedure TJTSReportFm1.DoPrint;
begin
  try
  Prepare;
  MyPageCountIs := QRPrinter.PageCount;
  QRPrinter.Free;
  QRPrinter := nil;
  Preview;
  finally
  Application.ProcessMessages;

Once the AV error crops up I am unable to preview the report any further and
must shut down the application and restart it in order to clear up the
problem.

This was a common problem in version 3.05 and earlier but I thought had been
solved in 3.06 and later? Also I thought the call to
Application.ProcessMessages would also clear up the problem if all else
failed?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards;

Bob Dalton

Re:AV problem with QR 3.07 Pro

Ho Bob

I cleared the same problem by placing Application.ProcessMessages before and
after the preview call i.e

Application.ProcessMessages
Report.Preview
Application.ProcessMessages

The AV never came back agin.

Regards

Rick

"Bob Dalton" <bob.dal...@digitallogistics.com> wrote in message

> I am getting the following error on a sporadic basis when using "Preview"
on
> the same report several times.

> "Access Violation of address 005D2C26 in module visjobbk.exe. Read of
> address FFFFFFFF"

> The code I am calling when the user hits the "Print" button is:

> procedure TJTSReportFm1.DoPrint;
> begin
>   try
>   Prepare;
>   MyPageCountIs := QRPrinter.PageCount;
>   QRPrinter.Free;
>   QRPrinter := nil;
>   Preview;
>   finally
>   Application.ProcessMessages;
>   end;
> end;

> Once the AV error crops up I am unable to preview the report any further
and
> must shut down the application and restart it in order to clear up the
> problem.

> This was a common problem in version 3.05 and earlier but I thought had
been
> solved in 3.06 and later? Also I thought the call to
> Application.ProcessMessages would also clear up the problem if all else
> failed?

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Regards;

> Bob Dalton