QR 2.0j Print single record

I'm using D3 and QR 2.0j.  My report is printing query results.  How can
specify and print only 1 record at a time, ie. the current record.
Thanks for your help.

Murphy

Re:QR 2.0j Print single record

If you are useing a table to do it you would filter that table based on a
unique field of the dataset.
e.g.

Table1.Filter := 'JobNo = '+UniqueValue+''';
Table1Filtered := True;

Otherwise if your useing TQuery you have to query just one record (I
guess)...

Murphy wrote in message <35A2E803.5...@norfolk.infi.net>...
>I'm using D3 and QR 2.0j.  My report is printing query results.  How can
>specify and print only 1 record at a time, ie. the current record.
>Thanks for your help.

>Murphy

Re:QR 2.0j Print single record

I use Delphi 1 and ttables but I assume this will work for you as well.

Do not assign a dataset to the quickrep object.
Set quickrep1.printifempty to true

Use you query as the dataset for the qrdbtext objects on your bands

John

John Philip wrote:

> I use Delphi 1 and ttables but I assume this will work for you as well.

> Do not assign a dataset to the quickrep object.
> Set quickrep1.printifempty to true

> Use you query as the dataset for the qrdbtext objects on your bands

> John

Thanks for your help.  It worked perfectly.

Murphy

Other Threads